Find tier 1 facilities and services
Northwell Health Employee Benefit Plan Members and participating CIIPA clinicians can use the resources below to find Tier 1, in-system providers and facilities. Use of Tier 1 providers and facilities will minimize cost-sharing amounts for patients.
- In-system facilities and services – Comprehensive guide to identifying Tier 1 providers and services under the Employee Health Plan
- Labs – Identify patient service centers
- Radiology – Identify imaging service centers
- Outpatient rehabilitation – Identify rehabilitation service centers
- If a Northwell provider refers you to a non-Northwell facility or a non-Northwell provider, that service will not be considered covered as Northwell provided
- Any imaging, lab, outpatient, hospital or other facility procedure conducted in a non-Northwell facility will not be considered as Northwell provided.
Understand my benefits
Northwell Health offers the following medical plans for employees. Use these guides to understand your benefits and select a plan during the annual open enrollment period (or following a Qualifying Life Event).
Review claims and relevant plan activity
The following external sites allow employees to review claims, pay outstanding balances and perform other self-service tasks.
Value and buy-up plan enrollees
Other employee services and resources
- myExperience – Manage your personal profile, enroll in coverage, view and complete your Wellness pledges for paycheck credits and more
- myBenefits – A site dedicated to all benefits information as well as all team member programs and services from the Department of Total Well-Being
- Patient Portal – Manage your personal health information
- Employee and Family Assistance Program – A free and confidential solution focused consulting service for Northwell Health employees and eligible family members
- ACA Covered Adult Preventive Services – Includes a list of adult preventive services that do not require member cost sharing under the ACA
- ACA Covered Women’s Preventive Services – Includes a list of women’s preventive services that do not require member cost sharing under the ACA
- ACA Covered Children’s Preventive Services – Includes a list of children’s preventive services that do not require member cost sharing under the ACA